Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

mathildafm a écrit :

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas a faire mettre bas mes crominettes

aidez-moi svp

Bonjour

Tu as déjà posté sur le forum français et tu as déjà eu une réponse.
Ce n'est pas en repostant ici, sur le forum anglophone, que la réponse pourra changer !!

Merci de respecter les topics : ici, c'est uniquement pour les joueurs de langue anglaise  !

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#77 Le 26-03-2024 à 10h37

Nouveau Membre

Hey!
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my Cromimi giving birth. I need her to give birth to pass the level I am currently stuck at.
Thank you!
/static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#78 Le 26-03-2024 à 12h27

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

ColdXperience a écrit :

Hey!
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my Cromimi giving birth. I need her to give birth to pass the level I am currently stuck at.
Thank you!

Hello,

No one, except the main admin can fix this BUG, and we don't know when he will be back to do it /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

#79 Le 21-04-2024 à 06h32

Nouveau Membre
beastlyluna

Kacahuete a écrit :

ColdXperience a écrit :

Hey!
Thank you!

Hello,

No one, except the main admin can fix this BUG, and we don't know when he will be back to do it /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png

And no one in your team can contact him? I apologize for asking, but I'm not sure what else to do. It's been difficult to play normally since there's been this issue with the game for a week now. I recently purchased a VIP pass to enjoy the game until the summer, but it's become more complicated since the payment system changed from cell phone to card-based. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow me to purchase the pass as frequently as I'd like. I'm sorry for the lengthy message, but I know the whole team is working hard to resolve that problem. However, I'm worried that if the problem isn't solved soon, the company might lose many players. As an employee of a big company, I understand that it's challenging for one person to do the work of seven or eight people. I truly appreciate your efforts and understand your position.

I was just thinking that there might be someone else who could help with resolving issues like these before they get too big. It's always good to catch things early and prevent any further problems down the line. Could you kindly bring this issue to the attention of your superiors so we can make sure everything is running smoothly? Thanks so much!

#80 Le 21-04-2024 à 17h35

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

beastlyluna a écrit :

And no one in your team can contact him? I apologize for asking, but I'm not sure what else to do. It's been difficult to play normally since there's been this issue with the game for a week now. I recently purchased a VIP pass to enjoy the game until the summer, but it's become more complicated since the payment system changed from cell phone to card-based. Unfortunately, my budget doesn't allow me to purchase the pass as frequently as I'd like. I'm sorry for the lengthy message, but I know the whole team is working hard to resolve that problem. However, I'm worried that if the problem isn't solved soon, the company might lose many players. As an employee of a big company, I understand that it's challenging for one person to do the work of seven or eight people. I truly appreciate your efforts and understand your position.

I was just thinking that there might be someone else who could help with resolving issues like these before they get too big. It's always good to catch things early and prevent any further problems down the line. Could you kindly bring this issue to the attention of your superiors so we can make sure everything is running smoothly? Thanks so much!

Hello ...

The problem has been going on for several months now (not just a week!) and believe us, since then, we have tried everything to contact the main admin, our "superior" as you said.

For your information, the team consists of the 2 of us moderators (MonChaton and I), and 1 single administrator Joey who is therefore unreachable.

Being VIP does not unlock the birth situation, it's better to wait for the resolution bying a pass ! .

We can only wait until the admins'return, because we have tried everything to alert him and and we are waiting for his response : nothing else to do, we have tried everything ... we haven't been inactive all this time!!

#81 Le 22-04-2024 à 00h28

Nouveau Membre
beastlyluna

Kacahuete a écrit :

beastlyluna a écrit :

Hello ...

The problem has been going on for several months now (not just a week!) and believe us, since then, we have tried everything to contact the main admin, our "superior" as you said.

For your information, the team consists of the 2 of us moderators (MonChaton and I), and 1 single administrator Joey who is therefore unreachable.

Being VIP does not unlock the birth situation, it's better to wait for the resolution bying a pass ! .

We can only wait until the admins'return, because we have tried everything to alert him and and we are waiting for his response : nothing else to do, we have tried everything ... we haven't been inactive all this time!!

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I hope everything is resolved soon and that your administrator returns as soon as possible.
If I had even the slightest understanding of programming, I would offer my help. Unfortunately, I wasn't born with the skills to be a programmer or computer engineer.

Upon reflection, I apologize for any inconvenience. Given the circumstances, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Have you attempted to contact the parent company directly? I mean Beemoov herself? I believe it's reasonable to escalate to higher-ups if the responsible administrator cannot be reached, especially when dealing with a significant issue.

In any case, thank you for your availability and kindness in responding to me. I wish you a good week and hope everything works out for the best.

#82 Le 22-04-2024 à 11h12

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

beastlyluna a écrit :

Given the circumstances, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Have you attempted to contact the parent company directly? I mean Beemoov herself? I believe it's reasonable to escalate to higher-ups if the responsible administrator cannot be reached, especially when dealing with a significant issue.

Hello ...

Beemoov is not the "parent company" of Cromimi and has nothing to do with the game, since they resold it in 2021!
Joey is the sole owner and administrator of his game and he is accountable to no one!
No one else to contact except him!
Only he can decide what happens next...

#83 Le 22-04-2024 à 11h47

Nouveau Membre
beastlyluna

Kacahuete a écrit :

beastlyluna a écrit :

Given the circumstances, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello ...

Beemoov is not the "parent company" of Cromimi and has nothing to do with the game, since they resold it in 2021!
Joey is the sole owner and administrator of his game and he is accountable to no one!
No one else to contact except him!
Only he can decide what happens next...

Oh, I'm really sorry. I don't know about that. I just tried to give some other options and this way it's impossible for you and your team. I want to help you so much but I don't know how.
I hope you can contact that person or close family members who can act as intermediaries. Yes, because so many months away... something happened on the way back that no one knows about, perhaps. And I apologize very much for not being of much help to you.

Pages : 1 2 3 4

chargement