Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 07-01-2024 à 23h07

Nouveau Membre
Hamburgerkozerca

Hello! Several days ago I sent my friend a referral link to use to register to cromimi. I got the confirmation that it was valid, but no reward came. I didn't react immediately, because I thought that maybe it'll arrive until the next day or there's some action that will trigger it itself. Nothing changed and it's been 5 days already. I sent another friend of mine the link and they register, only for me to get another confirmation message but no reward. Did I do something wrong? I confirmed my mail adress before that so it should be okay, but I got nothing. It's not the end world, but I definitely could use some extra coins to help me level up!
Can I do anything to fix it? /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif
Here's the proof of successfully sponsoring my friends:
https://i.postimg.cc/nVjqjFcV/Screenshot-20240107-172038.jpg

#2 Le 11-01-2024 à 18h07

Membre Habitué
SwedenSouth
SwedenSouthStreetStyle

Hey !

Did your friends validated their email ? If they don't, you won't receive the bonus. Ask them /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

#3 Le 13-01-2024 à 22h45

Nouveau Membre
Hamburgerkozerca

SwedenSouth a écrit :

Hey !

Did your friends validated their email ? If they don't, you won't receive the bonus. Ask them /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Both friends told me they tried many times, but they didn't receive the confirmation email /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png Thank you though!!

#4 Le 16-01-2024 à 10h40

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Hamburgerkozerca a écrit :

Both friends told me they tried many times, but they didn't receive the confirmation email /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png Thank you though!!

Hello,

Your friends didn't validate their email address: that's why you didn't receive anything!
Afterwards, if the sponsorships were made from the same IP address, it doesn't work!
Otherwise, the receipt of your gain depends on their validation: they must try again.

(with the help of my friend "Google translator" : sorry for the mistakes /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png )

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

#5 Le 26-01-2024 à 19h05

Nouveau Membre
Hamburgerkozerca

Kacahuete a écrit :

Hello,

Your friends didn't validate their email address: that's why you didn't receive anything!
Afterwards, if the sponsorships were made from the same IP address, it doesn't work!
Otherwise, the receipt of your gain depends on their validation: they must try again.

(with the help of my friend "Google translator" : sorry for the mistakes /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png )

That's what I thought, but from what Ive heard from them, they're unable to confirm their email addresses despite doing exactly what I did (I had no problem validating my own email). Thank you for responding though!

#6 Le 29-01-2024 à 11h23

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

That's what I thought, but from what Ive heard from them, they're unable to confirm their email addresses despite doing exactly what I did (I had no problem validating my own email). Thank you for responding though!

Helloo,
They may have an error in the transcription of their email address, because normally the validation is done without problem! /library/php/forum/views/smilies/hmm.png
Ask them to check their profile.

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Pages : 1

chargement