Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 16-08-2022 à 21h52

Administrateur
lily297

As you might know, the game is facing quite an annoying bug... A lot of you have cromimis which are pregnant but never give birth even after their due date.

The two other moderator Kacahuete and MonChaton opened several temporary topics on the French side of the forum in which players can ask us to manually make up to five of their cromimis give birth.

In order to be able to help everyone these topics only stay up for 14h hours at a time and are only for players in a certain level range.

You can find the first topic of this kind in english here.

This topic will work the same way but is exeptionnaly going to close earlier than in 14h. It will be closed at midnight Paris time (16/08/22). It is also only for players level 60 or 61. But rest assured, other topics of this kind for all levels will be opened in the following days!

☆☆☆

#2 Le 17-08-2022 à 04h05

Nouveau Membre
sphereofstorms

I'm not sure if I made it on time for the cutoff, but I was wondering if my cromimi Poobvelyn could give birth? I'm level 61. Thank you! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Sphere

#3 Le 17-08-2022 à 17h35

Administrateur
lily297

Hi Sphereofstorms,

Technically the topic was closing at midnight Paris time and you posted your message at 4AM but I made your cromimi have her babies since you only had such a short time to answer. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

☆☆☆

Pages : 1

chargement