Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6

#126 Le 14-09-2023 à 08h21

Nouveau Membre
Axolina

Axolina a écrit :

Hello,
I am level 11 and my cromigirl Apricotti has not given birth yet, and i need to progress to level 11.
Thank you in advance.  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-06.gif

Edit/ You must first delete your second account because it is forbidden to have more than one !

I have closed my old account for good. Do I have to wait 30 days for it to be permanently gone, so my new cromigirl will be able to give birth?

Edit/ it's OK now ... Let the countdown run without ever reopening this account and you can then post a request!

#127 Le 17-09-2023 à 20h45

Nouveau Membre
mariloo

Hello! and I'm sorry if it's kinda late, I hope there is no time limit...
but I'm also in level 11 and in need of a cromibaby so I can level up my Cromigirl is named kira, in my first cage

thank you in advance /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-05.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ OK

omg thank you soo much!!    /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

Dernière modification par mariloo (Le 23-09-2023 à 00h35)

#128 Le 01-10-2023 à 18h12

Nouveau Membre

My cromimi hasn't given birth and it's been two to three days. I can't advance in the game, I'm on level eleven.
Her name is Ivy
Thank you, and sorry to bother you!

Edit/ before, you must deleted one of your 2 accounts because it's forbidden to have several !!

#129 Le 04-10-2023 à 23h07

Nouveau Membre
Norikomin

Hello, could you help me with my cromimi Nene? It's a red hamster, i'm at 38 LVL! Thank you!

Edit/ done

#130 Le 05-10-2023 à 23h19

Nouveau Membre

Jade136 a écrit :

My cromimi hasn't given birth and it's been two to three days. I can't advance in the game, I'm on level eleven.
Her name is Ivy

Edit/ before, you must deleted one of your 2 accounts because it's forbidden to have several !!

I only have one account though

Edit/ there is however two accounts on your IP adress !!

#131 Le 06-10-2023 à 18h49

Nouveau Membre

Hi,

I have 3 pregnant hamster and 1 pregnant mouse, i know you want me to choose one but the game is about having multiple babies.. so if you can make them have all of their babies a would really appreciate it

thank you /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png

Edit / A birth is not requested at your level, so even one is not possible  !
And next time, for a level mission, as you know, you'll must choose one and only one : it's the rule for every one. We shalln't do an exception just for you !!

#132 Le 06-10-2023 à 22h31

Nouveau Membre

Jade136 a écrit :

Jade136 a écrit :

Her name is Ivy

I only have one account though

Edit/ there is however two accounts on your IP adress !!

1 of the account is my sister's

Edit/ in that case, it must be declared (in sending a MP to a moderator) in accordant with what is said in the part of the forum  INFORMATIONS SUR LE JEU, the topic called /!\ Rappel du réglement  ... post 2.
Use a translator on line to undestand what to do.

#133 Le 08-10-2023 à 00h52

Nouveau Membre

Hi so, my two cromigirls cannot give birth and it is already been more than 5 days their name is snowie and strawberry somebody help me please. I'm now stuck in level 11 and thank you for reading this.

Edit/ read the conditions in post 1, it's only possible for one ... and you will be able to pass the level.

#134 Le 10-10-2023 à 23h44

Nouveau Membre
Norikomin

Hi, it's me again. I'm still lvl  38 even after your help with pregnancy. I don't know what to do now /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png if there must be another pregnancy then you can make my cromimi "Glucia" with delivery. Sorry for disturbing and thank you!  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/big_smile.png

Edit/ done

#135 Le 29-10-2023 à 02h35

Nouveau Membre
Drybee

Hello, the last time I tried to have the baby born it didn't work... I had an error about double accounts, in fact, I had one a long time ago that I tried to delete, but then I had to look into it again , I hope the account is permanently deleted, if not, please let me know. Moving on to the subject of Cromimi who needs to have the baby, her name is Candie. Reason: I need to level up and progress in the game. I had the same problem on the previous account, so I'm one of the players who's been waiting a while. I know how difficult it is and I'm sorry for some players who were rude, I know that you want to help and that so many demands are very heavy. Until next time!

Level: 11.

Edit/ your old account is not closed !!

edit:

This was written:

Your account was closed Monday July 3, 2023!
Your identifiers are kept for another -90 days. During this period, you can easily recreate a Cromimi account by clicking on the button below.

Should I wait that long or is there something else that can be done?

Edit/ for this one, it's OK : it doesn't exist any more !
But, it seems there is another one ... no more used, but still open. You must deleted it !

edit: Hmm? :/ I don't remember making any other accounts... Could you please see if there is a way to see the name or something? As far as I remember, I only made this one with the nickname Dryelle and then the current account, I kept some souvenir prints of the game from the other account and some from this one. I would have more prints if I had another account, since I like to save them... If you can check them for me, I'll be waiting :,) :cro06:

Edit/ see MP send to continue the discussion on this subject.
Done after regularization : you had to modify your signature which is too big: see topic sent by PM for the correct size

Dernière modification par Drybee (Le 01-11-2023 à 14h23)

https://i.postimg.cc/L881BSBy/Design-sem-nome-6.png

#136 Le 04-11-2023 à 22h31

Nouveau Membre

Hello! Can you give birth to my cromimi natashka for level up? /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Edit/ done

#137 Le 07-11-2023 à 23h30

Nouveau Membre

Hey, I am level 11, I am needing to level up, for this my cromimi needs to have babies. Her name is Nininha (my first famale cromimi).

Edit/ done

#138 Le 18-12-2023 à 23h40

Nouveau Membre

Strawberry78 a écrit :

Hi so, my two cromigirls cannot give birth and it is already been more than 5 days their name is snowie and strawberry somebody help me please. I'm now stuck in level 11 and thank you for reading this.

Edit/ read the conditions in post 1, it's only possible for one ... and you will be able to pass the level.

Oh sorry my bad if so then can i have snowie to give birth so i can pass the level thank you.

Edit/ done

#139 Le 19-01-2024 à 02h59

Nouveau Membre

Hello. I have a pregnant mouse that is overdue for babies. Her name is cheeky. I also have 2 pregnant hamsters (Cece and Sprinkles). Is there any way to fix this so my mouse can at least have babies. Please and thank you!

#140 Le 19-01-2024 à 09h07

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

Sorry, we don't give birth to any pregnants now.
This topic is closed ... refer to the news in the french side to anderstand why.
We are waiting for the main admin to return to fix this bug.

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6

chargement