Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Pages : 1

#1 Le 14-07-2022 à 03h06

Nouveau Membre

Hello,

I know that this a known problem, but my cromimi girl has been pregnant for a while and without her giving birth, I'm stuck on level 20 until the bug is fixed. Is there any update on this problem being fixed or something I can do?

Thank you.

#2 Le 14-07-2022 à 08h25

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello!
Theres many posts and you can go on "I'actualite du jeu cromimi!" If you don't know French use Google translator! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 14-07-2022 à 08h27)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#3 Le 19-11-2022 à 04h53

Nouveau Membre
KITTY9003playz

Uhhh... My cromigirl won't give birth! I bought the books, the nests and other stuff required. She had been pregnant for like- 2 days?  /library/php/forum/views/smilies/sad.png  /static/images/forum/smilies/bonbon-rose.gif

-
Kitty9003

#4 Le 19-11-2022 à 11h11

Administrateur
MonChaton
RESPECT

Rina58 a écrit :

Hello!
Theres many posts and you can go on "I'actualite du jeu cromimi!" If you don't know French use Google translator! /static/images/forum/smilies/ham-content.gif

Pages : 1

chargement
Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5/sessions) in Unknown on line 0