Cromimi_Loading

Forum

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

#1 Le 07-02-2022 à 13h03

Nouveau Membre
MartaMysz

Hi, i'm just new and i need to know some things.
1. Cromimi sent to cromimiland/career never return to me?
2. How much cromimi can I have in 1 cage?
3. I'm from pl so is maybe the polish version of forum cromimi? i play pl version ingame.
4.Can i earn a lot money fast in other way than daily games and real money?

#2 Le 07-02-2022 à 19h37

Administrateur
lily297

Hi MartaMysz, welcome on Cromimi!

1. No, the Cromimis you send to Cromimiland or to a career never come back.

2. You can have up to 10 adult cromimis in each cage. And you can have as many babies in them as you want!

3. Unfortunately, there used to be a Polish forum but one of the previous owner deleted it. Now, there is only this forum with its two english sections.

4. The only ways to make money are to play the mini-games, use real money or win challenges on which you bet money, but it can be quite risky.

Have a great day!

☆☆☆

#3 Le 18-02-2022 à 20h23

Nouveau Membre
MartaMysz

How can i make no heart flow around my cromimi? i mean when they are in love they have hearts animation but this not dissapear so long, can i change it?

#4 Le 18-02-2022 à 21h51

Administrateur
lily297

Hi,

You can disable the animation if you don't like it. Your cromimis will still be in love and have hearts around them but they won't be animated. To do this, click on the account button on the top right corner, then on "my account", and there you will have the option of disabling the animation in your cages "Animate the Cromimis in the cage".

If you meant that you want to make your cromimis not be in love anymore, this is impossible.

☆☆☆

#5 Le 22-02-2022 à 08h26

Nouveau Membre
MartaMysz

Hey today i used on my female cromimi ,,I want to have kids" (but in pl version) and she was instantly pregnant so i dont know which male will be father of small cromimi how can i check it? last time it was my black souris Felix but this time i want with choco and she get instantly pregnant while choco seduct but before 5 min of end this so he can be father of her babies? pls help xd

#6 Le 24-02-2022 à 11h07

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

If your cromimi (choco) wasn't done seducing your cromimigirl, he can't be the father.

If you have all of the objects you need to have babies in your cage at all times and that your cromimigirl has five hearts of love with another cromimi, she will automatically become pregnant whenever she can. And if she has five hearts with several cromimis, you will have no way of knowing which one is the father untils the baby is born.

If you want to avoid that, you can remove one or all objects necessary for your cromimis to have babies and put them back in the cage when you choose to have a baby. Also, if you want a specific male to make your female pregnant but that she has five hearts with more than one other cromimis, you can temporarily move the males you don't want to use (and which have five hearts with your female) in another cage until your female is pregnant. That way you can be sure of who the father will be.

Have a great day!

☆☆☆

#7 Le 06-03-2022 à 10h14

Nouveau Membre
MartaMysz

Hello. I have question about cages and VIP member. If i will do more than 20 cages while i'm vip and this will expire then cages are deleter or they stay with me too?

#8 Le 08-03-2022 à 18h18

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

No, you won't loose your extra cages if your VIP expires. But make sure you never empty your cage with the "empty" button or else your cage will be deleted and you won't be able to make a new one!

☆☆☆

#9 Le 19-03-2022 à 20h03

Nouveau Membre
MartaMysz

Hello. What races or colors i need to procreate to have color gold glitter or blue glitter? it don't exist as top skins

#10 Le 20-03-2022 à 08h59

Administrateur
lily297

Hi!

These two fur colors are only available at the store around New Year's Eve. There are many other "event" cromimis in the game, one of which is coming today for spring /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png

☆☆☆

#11 Le 10-05-2022 à 19h18

Nouveau Membre
endermansimp

I dont get my daily money. is this normal? /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

#12 Le 11-05-2022 à 09h55

Administrateur
lily297

Hi endermansimp,

No, it's not normal. Do you log out every day? If you haven't received your money today, you can try to log out and log in again, sometimes it works.

☆☆☆

#13 Le 18-08-2022 à 16h27

Nouveau Membre

hi its been 10 days and my cromimi girl still hasnt give birth to her baby im worries that she wont ever give birth what should i do!.

#14 Le 18-08-2022 à 17h34

Administrateur
lily297

Hi apiche!

As I said previously, this is a bug. If it occurs unfortunately it means that you won't get you babies naturally. We don't know yet when we will be able to fix the issue but in the meantime we are periodically opening topics on the forum on which you can leave a message for us to manually make your cromimis give birth. You can find more info here.

☆☆☆

#15 Le 18-08-2022 à 19h17

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello everyone!
Like lily297 say to endermansimp no it is not normal to not have get daily money and try log out log in but if it will not work use something else to play on it and then you will get money, and for apiche you can leave message on forum like lily297 say on special topics if you're level(Nivou) 60-61 you can get 5 cromigirls to give birth if i'm right or if you need to get higer level(Nivou) you can ask on French forum on ¨I'actualite du jeu cromimi!˝ or wait to game owner to get back or when there will be more special topics for birth bug. /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  I hope it help

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 18-08-2022 à 19h26)

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#16 Le 18-08-2022 à 20h07

Nouveau Membre

hi so you said you could manually make my cromimi girl give birth  so how would i do that please help

#17 Le 19-08-2022 à 08h19

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Hello!
I see that you're for now on level(Nivou) 11 and you're stuck on it, right? lily297 will tell you (i'm telling that what would she say) you can press red ˝here˝ in her message to get more informations and like I say in my message you can go on French forum on ˝I'actualite du jeu cromimi!˝ (thats for players who need to get higer level(Nivou)) and if you don't know French you can use google translator and don't forget to say ˝Bonjour˝ and ˝Merci˝ /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png
If it dosen't help wait for lily297 to see you'r message

I like animals most cats and mouses. Fell free to send me messages even if it's just to say hi. If you need help you just need to send me a message and I will see what I can do and replay in most short period /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png (Not administrator just want to help)

#18 Le 19-08-2022 à 16h36

Administrateur
lily297

apiche, you're in luck, we exeptionnaly accept to make cromimis give birth if the player has to have a baby in order to go to the next level. I made your pregnant cromimis have their babies /library/php/forum/views/smilies/wink.png For next time, do as Rina explained, keep an eye on the forum and leave us a message when there is a topic for your level.

☆☆☆

#19 Le 19-08-2022 à 19h30

Nouveau Membre

OMG thank you sooo muchh i just got the babies omg i could just kiss you right now ps this girl is thhheee best in the whole wide world /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

#20 Le 19-08-2022 à 20h49

Membre Habitué
Rina58

Thank you lily297 and I will help as much I can /library/php/forum/views/smilies/smile.png  /static/images/forum/smilies/coeur.gif

Dernière modification par Rina58 (Le 20-08-2022 à 10h55)

#21 Le 29-04-2023 à 17h23

Nouveau Membre

My cromimi has been pregnant for over a week so I can’t level up to level 21, is there anything you can do about it?

/static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-aaah.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

#22 Le 29-04-2023 à 19h09

Administrateur
Kacahuete
Modératrice ...

123joycezheng a écrit :

My cromimi has been pregnant for over a week so I can’t level up to level 21, is there anything you can do about it?

/static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-aaah.gif  /static/images/forum/smilies/cromimi-triste.gif

Hello
You have found the topic where you must post for that !

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz6mF832/signature-cromodo.png

Discussion fermée

Pages : 1

chargement